Conductive Knee Support+Massage Shoes
HealthmateForever latest innovation changes the features of the knee brace/support /wrap with dual side stabilizers Conductive Knee Brace / Support / Wrap, stretchable and adjustable
The massaging saddles/shoes/slippers can help to increase blood circulation, help aid pain related to plantar fasciiatis, foot ankle pain relief, heel pain pain relief, Restless leg syndrome (RLS) & edema due to dietetics. These massage shoes can connect to any HealthmateForever Device with either snap-on or pin-insert connector.
Be sure to remove your socks and allow the electrodes to have skin contact as this type of therapy only works with direct skin contact.
After a session with these shoes and a device your feet will feel invigorated and rejuvenated.
- The adjustable stretchable supportive Knee Brace / Support / Wrap not only helps support and pain relief
- One size fits all and it is stretchable and adjustable.
- BRAND: HealthmateForever
- GENDER: Unisex|Men's|Women's
- STYLE/LENGTH: Knee Support/Brace
- CONDITION: Knee Ailments|Arthritis/sports injury
Stretchable Adjustable Knee Support
Whether you are a serious athlete or you're just suffering from some knee pain, this high quality HealthmateForever knee support will improve your orthopedic health!
- Can be used on right or left knee
- Adjustable to your knee size
Best used for knee sprains, strains and arthritis.
Generally, knee ligament injuries (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), instabilities and knee osteoarthritis can also benefit from this innovative knee brace / support.
Info: There are four ligaments in the knee that are prone to injury:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two major ligaments in the knee. It connects the thigh bone to the shin bone in the knee. ACL injuries are a common cause of disability in the knee. In the U.S., 95,000 people get them every year. They are more common in women than men.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second major ligament in the knee connecting the thigh bone to the shin bone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thigh bone to the fibula, the smaller bone of the lower leg on the lateral or outer side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) also connects the thigh bone to the shin bone on the medial or in side of the knee.
EMS works to mimic the body's natural muscle movements; signals are sent between the electrode self-conductive pads which are on the garment itself, switching on the nerves that control you muscles and cause them to contract naturally.
Please check HealthmateForever innovative selection of supports for Ankle, Knee, Leg, Wrist and Elbow pain relief, muscle conditioning, relaxation, injury recovery or post surgery recovery/ rehabilitation HERE.If any questions or concern please feel free to contact us.