1. How does HealthmateForever wireless TENS reduce pain?
It sends out multiple electrical waves through the electrodes to relieve pain which just as traditional TENS units do. A gentle electrical current is passed through electrodes which are attached to the skin near the site of the pain or discomfort. The pulses send electrical pulses through the central nervous system, thus blocking pain.
2. Do all HealthmateForever TENS unit have wireless feature?
No. First, you have to check the sticker on the back of each device to see if it has wireless icon. Second, the device must have a USB portal to connect with the transmitter.
3. What’s included in the single wireless kit Wi-9?
The kit includes 1 wireless receiver, 2 sets of self-adhesive electrode pads, 1 transmitter, and 1 instruction manual. No control unit is included in the kit.
4. How much does a single wireless receiver and TENS wireless kits cost?
HealthmateForever offers a variety of TENS wireless kits ranging from $139.99 to $499.99 for your choice. The single wireless receiver is $ 99.99.
5. Can I adjust the intensity?
Yes, you can adjust the intensity of A/B channels through the control units.
6. How far does the wireless TENS can reach?
The wireless TENS can transmit up to 30 feet.
7. Do HealthmateForever products require a Doctor’s prescription (RX)?
Nope. All HealthmateForever TENS devices are FDA Cleared Over the Counter (OTC) devices.