Healthmate is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
We know that we are only as good as our employees, so we search as widely as possible for talented and motivated individuals to fill vacant positions in our Company.
We believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity.
We follow state, local, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in violation of those laws.
Please mail your resume/CV to:
Healthmate International, LLC
Attn: Janie Gao HR Manager
11100 W 82nd Street
Lenexa KS 66214
Please contact our HR department at (816)527-8248 if you have any questions
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives
- Understand company’s policy and requirement
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers about customer service issues.
- Responds to or refers incoming calls, emails ad messages in a prompt, pleasant and professional manner
- Remains in the call queue at all times unless permission to leave is granted
- Make records of all customer service work by company policy
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take care customer service about warranty, return, order information, shipping, product inquiries and other related issues.
- Summary and report customers’ opinions about product, website information and related issues to supervisor.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Works effectively in a structured, production environment
- Adheres to daily schedules and assignments and make sure stable full time working hours
- Works with management team to identify and forward potential Quality of customer complaints
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Cooperate with other team members and management team positively and efficiently
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 or more years of customer service experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced customer service team
- Ability to undertake normal pressure from work
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software and basic computer skills
- Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Job Title: Digital Product Content Specialist
Location: Lenexa Kansas
- Research marketplace data for products being added and perform competitive analysis
- Create product titles that accurately represent the product with our SEO efforts in mind
- Write creative product descriptions and bullet points that accurately reflect and promote our products
- Add, revise, and update product data (model #'s, pricing, etc) to our sites via spreadsheets and our internal software
- Add imagery to new and existing products
- Fill out attribute/specification files that accurately represent the products
- Write or revise certain product related content to help customers choose the right products
- Take direction from Category Manager's written and verbal instructions
- Perform your job duties per our internal procedures, best practices and checklists
- Maintain organized file structure to keep each project in order
- Microsoft Excel (or similar spreadsheet software) knowledge and experience is a must (preferably solid experience with formulas/ functions)
- Bachelor’s degree or at-least 1 year of experience in a sales/marketing or related field
- Experience in sales/retail is a plus
- Professional e-commerce experience is a plus and competent with technical methods, advanced tools and web technology
- Basic HTML skills and experience with HTML editors (preferred, not required)
- Adobe Photoshop or similar experience (preferred, not required)
Job Title: Accountant
Department: Financing and Accounting
Location: Lenexa Kansas
- Perform reconciliations and prepare financial statements, compile and report key business metrics;
- Develop budgets, analyze business operations, and project future revenues and expenses;
- Manage Netsuit ERP cost systems, improve internal cost accounting procedures and controls, and conduct product line analysis for management review;
- Prepare tax returns, research tax issues, and ensure compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements;
- Perform audit preparation/support;
- Compile, generate and circulate E-commerce site sales and KPI reports;
- Conduct analytic sites review, including accounting balance sheet review, provision analysis, and budget analysis.
- Master’s degree in accounting or related field
- 12 months’ experience as accountant or auditor.