Back Pain is Back?
We all have experienced the sharp ache in our lower or upper back that causes a
halt in our everyday activities and eventually a halt in our lives. There are quick remedies that provide temporary relief but is there something that can ease the pain and recondition sore muscles at the same time?
What Can Cause Back Pain?
- Lower Aches are the most common and tends to be the result of damage or stress to discs, ligaments, tendons or muscles by overuse, unnatural positions or older age. For example: gardening, sitting in an office, heavy lifting, and sedentary movement can result in lower back pain.
- Upper Aches are often caused by poor posture, consistent movement, injury or muscle strain. For example: overextending your muscles, being in one position for long periods of time, and sports are a few reasons why upper back pain persists.
Because the spinal column extends from the skull to the pelvis and is made up of 33 individual bones termed vertebrae, a back ache can affect different parts of the body and create several symptoms:
- Neck, leg and hand pain
- Sudden stiffness in the extremities
- Weakness or numbness
- Swelling or redness
- Chronic and/or intermittent pain
A few solutions that may decrease pain throughout the back is active
movement and intentional awareness to prevent stiff or strained
muscles and even chronic pain. These exercises below are a good
option to try if you experience back pain throughout the day:
- Stretching and strengthening the core muscles not only in the back but also abdominal area conditions the tendons and can reduce or eliminate pain
- Maintaining an anatomically correct stance aligns the vertebrae to decrease the tension in the back and shoulder muscles
- The aerobics of swimming not only build healthy muscle but also relieve joint pain from the buoyancy of the water
- By utilizing the entire body, this exercise releases endorphins and tones muscles
If you don’t have the time, energy or money for some of these exercises, consider using a muscle stimulation therapy by HealthmateForever. These devices produce similar effects of working out but can be done anywhere and at anytime.
- HealthmateForever devices stimulate and power nerves through electric pulses that soothe sore injuries and ease the pain while reconditioning muscles
- Similarly to the exercises above, HealthmateForever units not only release endorphins but also inhibits pain receptors
Visit HealthmateForever.com to improve your muscles and live pain free
Share this post