Conductive Knee Brace / Support / Wrap, stretchable and adjustable, snap on, compatible with HealthmateForever TENS units Muscle Stimulators
Patent Number: US D757, 288S
HealthmateForever latest innovation changes the features of the knee brace/support /wrap with dual side stabilizers Conductive Knee Brace / Support / Wrap, stretchable and adjustable, snap on, compatible with HealthmateForever TENS units Muscle Stimulators
If any questions or concern please feel free to contact us.
- The adjustable stretchable supportive Knee Brace / Support / Wrap not only helps support and pain relief
- New feature: it is also usable with HealthmateForever TENS Electronic Nerve and Muscle Stimulators, EMS Electronic Nerve Muscle Stimulation or EMS toning technology creates strong, deep muscle contractions to tone and alleviate pain from the knee area in Fig. 2 and Fig. 3.
- One size fits all and it is stretchable and adjustable as shown in the Fig 1.
- BRAND: HealthmateForever
- GENDER: Unisex|Men's|Women's
- STYLE/LENGTH: Knee Support/Brace
- CONDITION: Knee Ailments|Arthritis/sports injury
Stretchable Adjustable Knee Support
Whether you are a serious athlete or you're just suffering from some knee pain, this high quality HealthmateForever knee support will improve your orthopedic health!
* Can be used on right or left knee
* Adjustable to your knee size
Best used for knee sprains, strains and arthritis.
Generally, knee ligament injuries (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), instabilities and knee osteoarthritis can also benefit from this innovative knee brace / support.
Info: There are four ligaments in the knee that are prone to injury:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two major ligaments in the knee. It connects the thigh bone to the shin bone in the knee. ACL injuries are a common cause of disability in the knee. In the U.S., 95,000 people get them every year. They are more common in women than men.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second major ligament in the knee connecting the thigh bone to the shin bone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thigh bone to the fibula, the smaller bone of the lower leg on the lateral or outer side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) also connects the thigh bone to the shin bone on the medial or in side of the knee.
EMS works to mimic the body's natural muscle movements; signals are sent between the electrode self-conductive pads which are on the garment itself, switching on the nerves that control you muscles and cause them to contract naturally.
Note: To maintain the cleanliness of the conductive material inside the knee brace / support / wrap, always apply some conductive gel or spray some water to the whole conductive material in Fig. 2 prior to the use together with TENS EMS unit.
Snap two electrode female buttons of electrode wire onto the male buttons of the knee support, make sure both conductive material (Fig. 2) of the support are fully applied to the skin at the targeted areas (Fig. 1). If you use inserted pin TENS EMS unit model #: YK15 or YK15AB, you will need to buy 2 PIN-INSERT (FEMALE) TO SNAP-ON (FEMALE) ADAPTER.
Please check HealthmateForever innovative selection of supports for Ankle, Knee, Leg, Wrist and Elbow pain relief, muscle conditioning, relaxation, injury recovery or post surgery recovery/ rehabilation HERE.If any questions or concern please feel free to contact us.